MONDAY, August 13th through Wednesday, August 29th
To best assist all new and returning students with Fall classes, we’re implementing temporary service changes to streamline our efforts!
Changes to include:
- Expanded WALK-IN/EXPRESS counseling: As long as all of your coursework is within ELAC or LACCD, you can come in without* needing an appointment!
- More Counselors available for WALK-IN/EXPRESS Counseling
- One-Hour Appointment Focus: You will ONLY need to book an appointment with us if you require the following:
- Review of out-of-district coursework prior to your selecting classes.
- Submission of a Financial Aid Appeal or Academic Dismissal.
- *NOTE: You must make an appointment for either of these items even if all of your coursework is at ELAC or within LACCD!
In order to implement these changes for faster service, we will have to postpone the following services:
- Online appointment booking: we will resume this service on FRIDAY, August, 31st.
Please contact the Counseling Department directly in person or by calling (323) 265-8751 to make an appointment.
- Transfer Checks: please visit our ELAC Transfer Center.
We will resume booking these appointments on FRIDAY, September 7th.
- Fall Grad Checks/Petitions: we will resume booking these appointments on FRIDAY, September 7th.
- Ed Plans for students who already have their Fall classes: we will resume booking these appointments on FRIDAY, September 7th. (YOU ARE IMPORTANT! – it’s just that we want to prioritize the securing of students who are not set for Fall.)