Student Health Center
The Purpose of the Student Health Center is to promote students' physical, emotional, spiritual and social well-being. Services and programs are designed to help students meet their educational, career and personal goals by encouraging healthy attitudes and behavior and fostering students' responsibility for their own health.
The Student Health Center holds in high regard the worth of each culturally diverse student. Our mission is to improve the quality of life and health by providing integrated physical and psychological health services.
- Student Health Center flyer
- Mental Health & Wellness Hotlines & Resources
- Free Flu Shots – Fall 2017
- $100 Credit For a Dental or Eye Exam
- Blood Drive - Monday, February 12, 2018 @ 10:30AM - 4:30PM
- Bone Marrow Registry Drive - February 12 & 13, 2018 @ 9:00AM - 3:00PM
- Free HIV Testing - Wed, February 14, 2018 @ 11:00AM - 3:00PM
- Safer Sex is Sexy! - Wed, February 14, 2018 @ 11:00AM - 3:00PM
- Medi-Cal, My Health LA & Covered California enrollment – Feb. 13, Feb. 27, Mar. 13 & Mar. 27
- LGBTQ+ Student Discussion Group