Student Health Center
The Purpose of the Student Health Center is to promote students' physical, emotional, spiritual and social well-being. Services and programs are designed to help students meet their educational, career and personal goals by encouraging healthy attitudes and behavior and fostering students' responsibility for their own health.
The Student Health Center holds in high regard the worth of each culturally diverse student. Our mission is to improve the quality of life and health by providing integrated physical and psychological health services.
- Student Health Center flyer
- Mental Health & Wellness Hotlines & Resources
- Free Flu Shots – Fall 2017
- Transgender - Day of Remembrance: November 20 @12:30-1:15pm
- Medi-Cal, My Health LA & Covered California enrollment – November 7, 14, 21 & 28
- Free HIV Testing! November 28 @11am-3pm and November 29 @3-7pm
- LGBTQ+ Student Discussion Group
- Substance Abuse & Alcohol Control Group (6 Fridays, October 20 - December 8)